Our client is a leading IT company based in Bulgaria. We are urgent looking for:
FULL STACK DEVELOPER (Bulgaria)
· Experience in Python 3
· Proactive problem-solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
· Significant experience with unit testing and test automation
· A high-quality bar and drive for continuous improvement; just-enough documentation, code reviews, continuous integration, automated deployment and a preference for Agile methods
· Experience with Serverless and microservice architectures
· Experience with containers in a production environment (Prior use of AWS/GCloud/Azure)
· [Bonus] Understand and be able to create CI pipelines
· AWS stack via the Serverless framework
· Python 3
· AngularJS 1.7
We are looking for a performance-minded Full Stack developer with an eye towards writing well-designed, scalable code who will be responsible for managing and maintaining our project and product systems as well as operating related services connected to it.
Our client is planning a refactoring of the codebase – decoupling of the components, migrating to Angular8, migrating to MongoDB 4, migrating to latest MySQL, fixing the API, migrating to the cloud – AWS, integrating testing. The new person will be involved in planning and executing this process.
· Write clean, maintainable, efficient code for both the FE and BE.
· Constantly strive to improve our development processes
· Take leadership role in collecting and documenting product requirements alongside the product management organization and translate them to a technical design with the help of the architecture team
· Ensure delivery of the specified functionalities
· Be proactive – bring attention to problems and provide solutions
· Talk with client to understand his needs and help develop solutions
· Grow your technical skillset and career into the technology consultancy domain
· Full-time contract
· Highly competitive salary.
· Work from home after the 6 months of testing period.
· Other Benefits: Strong learning culture, fun and casual work environment, exceptionally talented and passionate colleagues, multisport and health insurance covered and occasional business travels.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team. Our client believe good software is in the balance of finding passion and creativity in our work and structured communication with the client, focused on long-term solutions.
Interested upload your CV in the link: https://bit.ly/fullstackpython_bulgaria